View Single Post
Hi Ken,

I have the same problem (Unable to find sync server) but the solutions you suggested have not worked for me.
I am using a Macbook Pro 2Ghz w Tiger 10.5.7 with Omnifocus 1.6.1 and I have just updated to Omnifocus for iPhone v1.5.
I have synced reliably in the past with MobileMe but have been trying for the past few months to sync with Bonjour with very mixed results. Every once in a blue moon I can get the sync to work (usually by resetting the database) and then nothing for ages. Eg just today I tried again and got my iPhone to sync but then when I did a test "change and sync" from my mac it could not locate the sync server it had found about 30 seconds ago.

I have tried sharing sync settings and sending sync settings from my Mac to the iPhone. I am not leaving the wireless network in between successful and un-successful sync attemtps so cannot understand why it's not working.

On a related note can you tell me how to find the Omnifocus database on my mac and where it should be located? (I am guessing it should live in the Username/documents/Omnifocus server folder, is this correct?).

Cheers,
patrick