View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifonline View Post
The labeling for review interval seems to be wrong. In other words, “Days” is “Weeks”, “Weeks” is “Months”, etc.
Known bug, fixed in the beta builds, I hope they'll put out a new version quickly to fix this.
Quote:
The graphic representing sequential/parallel seems to be swapped. In other words, the parallel graphic is applied to sequential types, and the graphic for sequential is applied to parallel types.
I'm not seeing that. If I create a sequential project on the iPad, it shows up on the Mac as a sequential project. It also behaves like a sequential project on the iPad. I'm inclined to believe that it is a sequential project :-)
Quote:
I have my default due time set to 11:55 PM on the Mac. This setting has been pushed to the iPhone and the iPad. If I create a new task on the iPad and enter only a due date, the due time is set correctly for 11:55 PM. However, if I first enter a start date, when I enter a due date the time is incorrectly set to 12:00 AM the next day.
How exactly are you entering the due date? If I enter a start date, then tap on the due date field to bring up the picker, the time that appears on the dials is my default due time. If I tap the +1 day/week/month buttons, and don't have a due date/time already entered, then yes, it adds a number of 24 hour periods to the start date/time and I agree that isn't very likely to be a real-life due date/time. I think that behavior has always been present, however.