View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Good catch, JDH - we set things up that way so folks could do exactly what you describe. Just re-read the in-app help, and we mention both lists, but don't lay out the implications too clearly. I'll file a feature request to clarify that in the help, and file the request about mapping lists to contexts, too. Thanks!

If you want to add a timed item to a specific list, just say "Remind me to <thing to remember> in <name of list>." Siri will do that, then ask you for the time when you want to be reminded. Siri is sometimes a bit picky about what it thinks you meant, but we've gotten it to work often enough we know it's possible. :-)
First, thanks for adding this. Great feature!

But . . . whenever I say OmniFocus, Siri seems to think I'm asking about an "omni" hotel. I cannot get it to recognize the OF list. Any chance we could have the option to rename the list that OF syncs with to something more distinctive?

Edit: This is really strange, in a funny kind of way. I kept saying "Omnifocus" and Siri kept transcribing it as "Omni focus" and saying there was no such list. The space between words was throwing it off.

By complete accident, I discovered that Siri thinks the word is pronounced with the stress on the second syllable, so that it rhymes with "Spartucus". Or sounds like "certificate". It's kind of hard to explain, actually. As if you were saying "om NIF a cus". Anyway, works like a charm.

Last edited by Stargazer; 2011-11-18 at 09:08 PM..