View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lainie View Post
I just had a meeting, writing notes in the Notes field, and when I took a look at Omni back at my desk, it was all gone. I bolded lines that were important for me to remember...ugh.

Just wanted to note that it happened to me as well...You're not crazy. I'll have to try to look into the software conflicts some of you mentioned. Not sure what would be conflicting, but I'll try to do some research. I am running, AOL Instant Messenger, maybe that's it, I don't know. Other than that...iCal, FireFox, Photoshop. Unless it's something running in the background.
What, if anything, did you do in OmniFocus after making the changes to the note field? I have seen cases when creating a new note where it didn't get saved because I didn't close the edit. I can't reproduce it right now, but I know it has happened to me, and now I make a practice of always being sure to click elsewhere (thus causing OmniFocus to write that change out to the database) as soon as I think I might be done typing or otherwise editing something. My suspicion is that the missing stuff isn't being lost from the database, but rather never was entered into the file on the disk.