View Single Post
I'm still not managing to get an elegant way of adding certain actions. Let me give you an example.

I had a couple of emails coming in from the choir I sing in. They were asking stuff about availability for next term. Such emails came in a few days apart from each other, and I have reason to believe there may be more emails.

I can't just reply to them immediately, because there are some other dependencies before I know my availability.

I made a project "Send choir availability for next term", and added those actions, along with the blocking dependencies, which seemed fine… but then today, when I sent the last reply, I realised I had a project with no actions, but I wasn't sure if it was complete. I've done everything I need to do now, but there may be more availability emails soon.

Should I leave the project sitting there empty? I get a lot of emails from different sources that require info from me that I don't necessarily possess: should I have a new project for each random piece of correspondence that I can't answer immediately?

Thanks,

Thomas