View Single Post
This is a feature I often want out of OF and want to see if I can generate some interest.

If you could be in context view, click on a context then select an action as per usual BUT then in a pane in the bottom right you could see the entire project for that action it could save buckets of time, give you more confidence in your system and mean you have a more up to date, correct list of your things to do.

It would mean you could-
1. continue working on the project immediately if you now feel enthusiastic about it.(I often get interested in something after completing a task and want to use that energy rather then moving onto an action that doesn't interest me but is in the same context)
2. do a review of it to make sure the following actions are going to work for you. (often just by doing an action it changes the following actions you may have planned)
3. by doing point 2 it could remove the need for the Review Perspective process, saving you time.
4. you would have on hand all the notes and attachments for the project rather then having to switch back to find information that may have been entered into another action or the project itself.

Thoughts?