View Single Post
Quite a while ago I sent in a long list of suggestions to the Omni support people for new development. One of them was for a Gantt report. I really really need this. I am not willing to OmniPlan the things I need to do and then send actions to OmniFocus, I'm using this program for my life, not my job, even if both overlap. I know a lot of people when they start getting productive go on a productivity tool binge, I'm past that. I have my Review routines and my perspectives, my start dates, etc. I don't want to do more massaging of my to do data than I already do. I just want a Gantt report so I can see how things were in the past, how they are today, and how they are coming up in the future, based on what I have already put in. This report would be so helpful because it would help me work around the tasks I have no control over with the tasks that I do. I have no need of tweaking a Gantt or dragging its bars around, I would just do what I need to do within my projects and then regenerate it. Can you please do this.