View Single Post
I've noticed that as well, but I think it is a Finder bug having to do with WebDAV volumes. If you export a file from one of the Omni apps, the size comes out ridiculous, though the Finder correctly tallies the number of actual bytes. If you drag copy the file to the Desktop, the new copy on the Desktop appears correct, but if you then rename it and drag it back to the WebDAV volume, it goes back to the enormous reported size. It isn't just Omni files, either; I tried copying a small application to my OSS volume and got the same result.

Don't know if this got fixed in Lion or not.