View Single Post
A new projects filter, Pending Projects, was added today. At the same time, the meaning of the Active Projects filter was changed.

[rest of post is a dup, but I thought I had data loss and wanted to post something at the top level]

It seems that only active projects without start dates or with start dates in the past appear in the Active filter. All those projects, plus those with future start dates appear in the Pending filter.

I also have a couple of projects that don't show in Active filter even though the projects don't have a start date. It appears the OF is looking at the start dates of contained tasks. This is unexpected and the implementation is buggy. Both of these projects include actions that are available now. There are just other parallel actions that start in the future.

For clarity, an active project without a start date should show up in the Active Projects filter regardless of the start dates of the contained tasks.

In the meantime, I'm using the Pending Projects filter instead of Active Projects. The alternative would be to add start dates to all my projects.

Curt