View Single Post
If OmniWeb would drop bookmark synching, I'd drop it like a hot potatoe. My first two requirements for modern Browsers are: Bookmarksynching (preferably via FTP, helloo Omingroup?!), ad blocking (which I have now found a final and system wide solution with Glimmer Blocker.

I'd very much like OmniWeb to find better solutions for history/bookmark browsing, update their source view to friggin understand XHTML 1.1 strict for Christs sake. I mean this is already an old standard. I've been pointing this out for years now and NOTHING has been done.
Also make it so that the source code window uses the font it is set to and uses the encoding the browser has set. This is a bug that is YEARS old as well.

Oh, just for the sake of it do something, anything better than all the other browsers, because you're really losing out here. The only thing that OW now has an advantage over the other browsers are the site specific settings. I don't see anything else that really makes a difference on OmniWeb vs. Safari or Camino in combination with Glimmer Blocker.