View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonng View Post
... If Curio had an iPad version with Dropbox support, I'd consider it.
The developer is currently working on version 8 with iOS support in mind. Many of the current users have been hot for an iPad version and have said as much as you say above. I would therefore be surprised if an iPad is not announced as a development at some point. You might browse the forums for how iPad users are handling their work flow with Curio in the meantime -- the crowd seems to be quite active. My recollection is that certain iPad mindmap apps export in to formats that can be imported in to Curio -- iThoughtHD may be one of them.

DropBox works fine with Curio to pull in the file. I think users have posted in the forum about how to do this. Also, Curio works seemslessly with built-in support for browsing Evernote files, which itself is fully iX compatible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonng View Post
I'm relatively new to mind mapping so I'm still experimenting.
The paradigm shift from linear thinking is the key.

I started with CP Notebook, found Curio while looking for a better idea developing application, discovered the wonders of mind-mapping through it, and now find CP Notebook too constraining. So, I hope you might give Curio a futher try.

(caveat ... my work is all on a MacBook, I do nothing on an iPad)

--
JJW