View Single Post
Just checked my spam filters Nothing caught also never got either the 15th December message or the resend of it today. I did get a separate message from support responding to my web site inquiry about how to track a bug that is in the bug reporting system saying the problem appeared to be related to Treo/Palm sync.

I just sent back that I have verified the problem can occur just between OF and iCal with no Treo involved. What I did note is that it appears but I cannot verify, that the switching of contexts happens when I am syncing at the same time as time machine is doing a backup. But not every time so it may be related to trying to write at the same time TM is trying to read or write a backup of the file?

Here's what I sent the support ninjas

I cleaned up all the wrong contexts in the context/remaining actions perspective.
Tried sync back and forth several times between my iCal and the OF system and the contexts start to change. The longer I go the more get screwed up.

I can fix them all, sync to palm treo via missing sync and no problem but then go back to just an ical sync and they start getting messed up again.

Seems to happen if the sync is taking place as Time machine is doing a backup but not every time I sync when TM is backing up.

I have several OF contexts that sync to the same iCal Calendar. All the Computer ones sync to a single Computer Calendar in iCal . The people ones sync to various calendars but in all cases there is more than one OF context that syncs to an iCal calendar.