View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton
Danoz,

I'm able to replicate the error. It occurs when you try to use the script on a subproject. Currently the script only handles top-level projects. Good catch!

I'll fix the bug and post a new script.
Thanks so much Curt.

I understood from one of your other posts that you made a new project called "Templates" and inside that project you stored your (well...) templates. So these were then sub-projects, I guess.

This is how I set up my templates area to work with your script. Did I misunderstand you? Anyway, it should be resolved now.

Thanks again.

Update...
In running the script as I intimated above (my templates are all stored in an on hold project called "Templates" and my templates are all sub projects there), the script does not run at all. It errors out at the first instance, suggesting I don't have a project selected.

I tried moving the template out and made it a new project in it's own right - ie it showed up in the left hand column of all projects, but still encountered this problem.

Any suggestions? How could the count of projects or trees be < 1? I definitely have it selected.

Thanks.

Last edited by Danoz; 2007-07-15 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: Encountered further issues with script