View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike88
... I said that repeat options were limited, and showed them some of my work arounds.
Repeat options you ask? Why of course! Here is where you set repeat options. Oh, repeat on a fixed schedule of certain weekdays? Certainly ... here is how you make that happen too. What ... why is it so complicated? Hmmmm .... well how many of these repeating type options do you need to set all the time. Just two or three ... no problem. What ... you say that you live and die by a Monday, Wednesday, Thursday schedule every third week ... then maybe you need a calendar scheduling app either with or instead of this top-notch GTD app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatOne View Post
... there are many other things I'd put higher in the list, personally.
I agree here.

I think the example is better viewed as an illustration that some folks have a mindset that will turn them away immediately when their favorite bell or whistle is not present in an app. It is just another example of leading thirsty horses to water that they then don't even want to taste (possibly because it does not make the right noise flowing over the stones).

The proper response at that point might be ... oh well, figure it out on your own time then. Here's a Windows 7 system for you to play with while you're at it.

But then, sometimes I get myself in trouble being slyly cynical.

That said, I too would like to have more refined repeat options on occasion (and have requested such at OG support).

--
JJW

Last edited by DrJJWMac; 2011-10-11 at 03:34 PM..