View Single Post
Hey afweeks,

Been quite a bit taken away from OF due to med schooling... I downloaded the new iPhone version though, and it seems to be a good deal snappier for me, which may reconcile me with it.
In the meantime, I recently switched most of my stuff to reQall Pro + Evernote. I must admit that I'm really, really taken with the combo so far. One thing it does for sure is solve entirely the project support material question. One thing reQall doesn't do, though, is project categorization quite like OF does. I'm not 100% sure I'd actually want it, though, as right now reQall seems to get me to get more things done than any of the previous systems/combo of systems I'd previously used, and is surviving the med school experience, which has messed up irreparably components of my previously sustainable GTD system.
There seems to be a few people asking for OF/reQall integration over on the reQall forums, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with that...
Oh, and Bento is just too, too cumbersome for me to keep using anyway. Evernote also solves the problem of local storage. I must say I had kept away from web-based solutions for a very, very long time, but this seems to work very well for me.

Cheers!