View Single Post
This is not a view settings issue. This is, as I said, a "delete" issue. I was doing something in the Clip-O-Tron with an email message and managed to delete about 2/3 of my Contexts entirely. I am positive that they were deleted because

1. They were no longer in my Context drop down list in Clip-O-Tron
2. They were no longer in my Context drop down list in the Examine dialog in OF.
3. They were no longer in my Context view which shows all Contexts
4. I suddenly had dozens of actions with "No Context" when I normally have zero actions in this state.
5. When I hit "Undo", it said "Undo Delete" and they came back.

Somehow, it deleted about 2/3 of them... It was some single key I hit by accident while working in Clip-O-Tron. Whether I accidentally moused over into OF or not I can't say, but it was literally a single hit of something that did it. I can't think of anyway I would delete a group of contexts in one hit even if I wanted to. If I have a certain perspective up at some point, is there a keyboard shortcut that would delete all the contexts in that perspective?

This is all speculation, because I'm pretty sure I didn't ever leave Clip-O-Tron.

Is there a preference to always warn when deleting? I hate to invoke something like that but I am very nervous that my whole life is in OF and if I manage to delete a lot of it then there is no other place I can get the info.