View Single Post
I purchased OmniOutliner today and started to install the Extras. I tried to install "Useful Scripts". The instructions stated this...

"One last thing: many users don't know this, but you can install scripts into a special folder on your hard drive and then run them from a menu or add them to your OmniOutliner toolbar, where they can be clicked just like the buttons we've added to the application. Several of the scripts above are especially handy (Save All Docs and the various Collapse scripts would be examples) when they're installed this way.

To install the scripts in the proper folder, create either

HOME/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniOutliner Pro/

or

HOME/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniOutliner/

Depending on which version of Outliner you're running. Additionally you'll need to enable the script menu by opening

/Applications/Applescript/Applescript Utility

Once the folder is created, drop in the scripts you want to access frequently. Any scripts you drop here will appear under the Scripts menu or, with a few more steps, in OmniOutliner's toolbar."

I tried to find all the file directories and application in snow leopard and could not find them. Reading the instructions and details the plugin seems to be a great asset to using this application and others.

Can someone provide the updated instructions for snowleopard??
Thank you in advance!!