View Single Post
Ok here's something I found - I have my Projects (and Contexts) setup to show "Available". If I change the Projects setting to show "Remaining" then the Action Groups finally show up - but they are in grey (why?). And when you go into the group the actions are all there - but they are in black (as expected)

Why would an Action Group show as "remaining" but not "available"? The one I'm looking at does not have a future start date or anything like that that would stop it being available. I don't want to use the "show Remaining" setting because then it won't hide actions with future start dates, or actions in sequential projects. But if I don't use it, I can't get to any "available" actions that are grouped.

The actions in the groups themselves are all available (shown in black), but it appears that the "non available" group heading is blocking access to them in Project view.

This is not how it works on the Mac, where Action Group headings (and their enclosed actions) show up with the "Available" setting on.

Can anyone confirm that this - On the iPhone (unlike on the Mac) Action Groups including all their available tasks are all hidden when the prefs are set to "Available", even if the group and all its actions are in fact available?