View Single Post
Focusing in on what boonespooner said on "priority", the biggest feature I'm lacking right now is an ability to prioritize my projects and tasks. I've been a long time user of Life Balance, then switched to MyLifeOrganized (under Parallels because it's Windows only).

I'm dying to have a Mac app again, but I need to have the app help me stay prioritized. I want a method to rank projects vs. each other, so that things that are more important in my life show up on the top of a list, while things less important move toward the bottom.

I haven't found a way to do this yet in OmniFocus. Am I missing something? I've never used kGTD nor OmniOutliner, so I could me missing something here.

I've got my entire life in my file, containing hundreds of projects and tasks. Everything from reminding me about dentist appointments to goals in my life. Filtering views isn't an effective option, because it takes too long to figure out what to click, how to filter. And I'm still left with tens or hundreds of tasks. Some on hold, some active.

Any suggestions on how to handle this? Or is this a feature lacking in OmniFocus?

That aside, I'm loving some of the interface features so far.