View Single Post
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
Anyway, if it's not behaving properly for you then it's definitely a bug: could you report it to our OmniFocus support ninjas at They'll be able to look into the problem in more depth.
After some monkeying around, I discovered the bug. When I downloaded and launched OF to try it out, the program informed me that it couldn't locate the DB, so it prompted me to create a new one. I did, but the DB location in the prefs was not updated. So basically, I was using the DB I just created in one location, and the prefs still indicated the default DB in the default location. In that situation, the task URLs do not work. They just bring OF to the foreground, but the task is not selected. If the DB location specified in the prefs does in fact match the open DB, then all is well.