View Single Post
Flyingdesigner, just to make sure I understand what you're after, let me repeat what I think you're asking for back to you. If I got it wrong, let me know. Want to make sure I'm capturing the scope of your question accurately.

You've got three repeating projects which help you keep your various reviews on track. Some of them only get used when you're in a particularly intense work phase; they get skipped the rest of the time. You'd like to find a way to automatically set the start date on those projects whenever you go into those intense phases, yes?

If so, let me know and I can write up a feature request for you on that - as it is, I think editing the start date manually on those projects is probably the easiest way to accomplish this. How often do these intense periods occur? Which devices are you using OmniFocus on?

(If you're on the Mac, you could just select all three projects, then type "today" into the start date field of the inspector in order to set all three projects' start dates at once...)