View Single Post
Personally I am looking forward to upgrading to iOS7 at which point I will upgrade to OF2.

However the issue I have (as someone who still finds aspects of OF confusing as opposed to my other GTD system which is Things) is we now have three generations of user interface to deal with..

- The Mac interface which is tired and confusing (in my personal opinion only)
- The iPad interface which I always found easier to use (a step up from the original Mac interface)
and now
- the iPhone interface which has leapfrogged all the others...

Showing the OF system to my new colleagues in my new job was like showing them two different apps (and now three if you include OF2). It's almost like having three different apps (albeit driven by the same underlying data).

So what I would like to know is - when are the interfaces finally going to be brought into line?

Cheers

P.S. for those wondering why I bother with two GTD systems - I try and keep work and home life *totally* separated and the simpler nature of Things lends itself (to my mind) more easily to my personal stuff which OF helps me to manage the many project threads I need to cope with at work. Maybe I should use contexts to help make the separation but so far, for me, running two systems works...