View Single Post
If you read my post carefully, you’d see that I never said anything about looking for answers about non-Mac software on a Microsoft News Group. I get personal consulting from a person who happens to be a Mac MVP. My working relationship with her is totally apart from any News Groups. In addition to her expertise with Macintosh software, she is very well-informed and knowledgeable about non-Mac, non-Microsoft software such as OmniWeb.

Thanks for letting me know that OmniWeb and eBay are totally compatible. If it works for you, it’ll work for me, right? Interacting with eBay is a piece of cake; I’ve only had minor glitches since 2002, and I’ve maintained a feedback record of 100%. I doubt that there’s much difference between how you interact with eBay, and how I interact with it.

Daunted? About learning and operating OmniWeb? Hardly. I came to this forum for a quick yes or no about compatibility. I got my answer, and I’m really impressed that it took you only a few lines to resolve the issue.

I like this forum, and I know I’ll like OmniWeb, not just for eBay, but for all the things I do with a browser.

Thanks, whpalmer4. You’ve been a big help.