View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkcode View Post
ChuckieMac,

I installed your CopyURLToOmniFocus and when I click the Bookmark, it launches the app and I get a Spinning black and white wheel for a sec, but nothing gets put into the inbox.

Any ideas?
I just tried the script with the most recent builds of both OF & FF and it did work. I have noticed one issue with FF which i noted on my OF Scripts page, but here it is:

Quote:
NOTE: If you notice that the script was working then just stopped working, chances are that it's actually Firefox that is misbehaving. There is a bug in Firefox where after a period of time other applications (like applescripts, url manager pro, et al) cannot access the url/title of the current window and tab. I haven't figured out if it's related to having too many tabs open, running firefox for too long and memory bloat kicks in, or some odd issue with one of the extensions I have installed (and I have quite a few installed), or what. Unfortunately the only fix I have found to work is to restart Firefox, which if you have Tab Mix Plus installed shouldn't be an issue (check it's session save/restore options).
i know this isn't a "fix" by any means but until i can figure out why exactly things work then simply stop working, it's the only thing i can suggest. Please let me know if it does/doesn't work for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
One of today's builds broke the activate AppleScript command for OF. I suspect that's what's interfering with the script here.
It did indeed, i have to tweak pretty much every script i have written. Ah the joys of Alpha-ness...