View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Ender, I think you might have misinterpreted WH's first response - the post sounded to me like expressing surprise and curiosity about the problem, and suggesting iTunes as a likely suspect, and it really didn't seem rude or sarcastic or dismissive about you.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the sandboxing being done "to the entire 3rd party side." Certainly the sandbox is not something that we are in any way responsible for or in control of, and each app gets its own sandbox (which is why we can't do things like have a separate inbox application).

I'm very sorry to hear about the problem (and curious about it) - that must have been very frustrating, the debugging effort you went through sounds quite tedious (speaking as someone who has don a bit of that to test how certain things work on initial install), and I'm glad that you have it resolved for the moment. But that leaves you without a working OmniFocus for iPhone, and I'm a bit baffled by the symptom - I can't see any way OmniFocus could be causing this problem, and I've not heard of anyone else reporting this problem.
It may be baffling but unfortunately i've had to switch to a different to do list program on my iphone. I purchased the omnifocus desktop version because it synced with the iphone version. A lot of money wasted for me.