View Single Post
So after some moving around of my home directory (switching computer setups, HDD to SSD/HDD etc) my omnifocus became unusable. Gave the error unable to write lock file, and deleting the lock file in both application support and library pref. didn't work either, so I was forced to uninstall the app - which cleared out all the data including in ~/library.

I didn't realize the backups omni keeps is only the information in the database, not the setting, which is kinda useless if your syncing, I could have just pulled the data off the synced network copy....anyhoo, is there a way to restore settings (such as saved perspectives, scripts, and colors/fonts/etc)?

If not, where are these setting saved? Before I deleted all the plists and com. files, I copied everything into a folder just in case, so I could replace the newly created files if necessary to go back. Worst case I have a time machine backup, but since i've made a lot of changes in my system since this morning, I would rather NOT use this option. Any help would be greatly appreciated!