View Single Post
That's a bizarre change. I've been using OF since the earliest beta releases and can only recall one time when I had to revert to a backup. IIRC that was due to an error on my part.

That said, OF makes backups of your data on at least a daily basis. From within OF, choose File → Revert to Database Backup…. That should show you a list of all your backups, typically sorted oldest to newest. Pick the newest one that has the correct information and you should be good to go.

Note that after reverting, when you first sync the Mac you'll probably be prompted that the databases on Mac and MobileMe aren't compatible. Choose to use the Mac one, since it has the restored information. Then, when you try to sync the iPhone, you'll get a similar prompt. This time, choose the MobileMe database, since it should now have the restored information that it received from your Mac.

And don't hesitate to contact the support ninjas (Help → Send Feedback). They're the best in the business. Top notch support is part of the tremendous value provided by Omni applications.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Curt

Curt