View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
Is that a little feather? Where did you find that nice tickler icon? It doesn't seem to be in the default collection.
I found a feather gif here--apparently an old Photoshop icon. I used some of the new Preview.app features to convert it to an appropriately sized gray-scale image. (Specifically: crop; Select button -> instant alpha; and Tools menu -> Adjust Colors, saturation and sharpness settings.) I thought about posting my derivative, but I don't want to misappropriate and share someone else's design work. Not being a designer myself, I don't know the conventions for appropriate appropriation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
I do the same thing to preserve my personal "default" perspective. Out of curiosity, is there some reason you chose to use two perspectives, with two toolbar buttons (one for planning mode and one for context mode), instead of having a single perspective with the "Also restore settings for other mode" option enabled?
Just so I have a single-click way to get to my default planning or context mode, rather than opening the perspective and then changing to the other mode.

Curt