View Single Post
I've felt compelled to say this for a while.. but, I am having usability issues with this product and just can't quite nail it down to what the issues actually are.. if that makes any sense? (it may not)

Aesthetically I believe it needs work to be more Mac-like, it just doesn't 'seem' as friendly as other great Mac apps that I have bought over the last couple of years. Ease of use leaves something to be desired. For reference to what I mean look @ things or midnight inbox. While they may not be as all-encompassing as omnifocus the hurdle to complete usage seems to be lower.

I bought the app pre-launch and have invested a fair bit of time with it, but for some reason I am left wanting..

Well, those are my thoughts.. I am not about to dump the app, but I am not 100% satisfied either. Personally, I am glad I didn't pay the launch price. All IMHO and YMMV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredH View Post
I suppose I could do a complex Google search, but have there been any major reviews written since the 1.0 release?

If it hasn't been done already, maybe Omni should gather them together, since I bet it'd be mostly positive feedback anyway.