View Single Post
Originally Posted by RobTrew View Post
To many of mine are showing as imminently overdue so I'll have to leave that as an exercise for the reader, for the moment :-)

For the display of years with strftime:

To eliminate uncompleted tasks of completed projects, I think you could begin by trying to expand t.dateCompleted is null in MATCHES to something like p.status = 'active' and t.dateCompleted is null
FWIW, I don't think the calendar script is pulling in repeated events from iCal. This is true both of a native iCal calendar I have and also a CalDav google calendar I'm subscribed to.

Beyond that, thanks for your feedback/suggestions. Sadly, most of this sqlite scripting stuff is beyond me. I tried changing that Matches= statement as you suggested and then adjusting the parenthesis as that seemed necessary too. But when I did this, no tasks showed anymore. So either more is needed, or more likely, I did something wrong.