View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcloits View Post
Yeah, I like that. I’m a-gonna do it!
LOL! Sounds like a good plan. ;-D

Usually I'm pretty courageous (foolish?) with these sorts of bold decisions. But in this case I'm finding myself slightly resistant to dropping my hierarchy. I've had it for so long that I'm not sure I should change it.

I must admit, however, that sometimes it seems pointless having everything tucked away in arbitrary folders. I guess I originally did it to have some control over the huge number of projects appearing in my sidebar. I liked the ability to collapse folders out of the way. It's also nice to be able to select a folder and focus on it - but I rarely do that, opting instead to focus on one or more individual projects. So are all these folders really necessary?

Maybe I've just gotten too lax in putting projects on hold. I've got 51 active projects at the moment (and that's after a quick scrubbing of the list). Can I really be working on all these things at once? Maybe I should be more aggressive in putting projects on hold and then trust my reviews to keep them in my field of view?

-Dennis