View Single Post
I use OmniFocus on my iPod touch. It's always by my side. I can view my contexts, add tasks into my inbox. I can always sync to the MacBook Pro when I get home. From there, I'd work on my MacBook Pro and do some serious project planning and other things on the notebook.

I would accumulate tasks into my OmniFocus inbox on the iPod touch. At home, I would sync back to OmniFocus on the Mac. Then I would clear my inbox to zero (put it into its appropriate project folder, brainstorm projects, etc.).

If I'm not allowed to bring the MacBook Pro to work, I would probably use Microsoft Word's outline format to do some brainstorming and project planning. Then I'd e-mail it to myself. At the end of the day, I'd log in to e-mail to get the outline from my email inbox and incorporate it into OmniFocus.

You can always e-mail tasks to yourself and let OmniFocus parse grab it and parse it out for you.

But if I was allowed to bring my MacBook Pro, I would do that. Would love to see a full-featured OmniFocus on the iPad. I guess that project is still in the gestation stage. The first version of OmniFocus iPad will just be the same app with the same features but resized to fit a larger screen. Supposedly a more feature-rich version will be coming later.

Last edited by wilsonng; 2010-03-31 at 05:33 PM..