View Single Post
It has been quite frustrating having my iPad with me, but not having a copy of OmniOutliner to use on it — much more so than not having a copy of OmniPlan on it, or not having the hoped-for OO4 features on my desktop. Lately I've been lucky enough to be an OmniFocus for iPad alpha tester, and used it as an outlining stopgap, but the OO for iPad release is eagerly awaited by yours truly! Those nifty new OO4 features — I've never had them in any form, so their absence is more easily tolerated than the absence of a tool I use nearly every day from what is becoming my preferred work environment for many projects. I do recognize that a strong argument could be made that OO4 first has its merits as well, in that it would provide functionality we've never had in any environment. For me, the balance tips toward the iPad app, because I don't do many of the projects where cloning and so on would be a big help. So, I'm happy about the current ordering, and like everyone else, would like it all yesterday :-)