View Single Post
Hey Guys,

this morning, it was about 9 °C (about 48 °F) here in Switzerland. That feels pretty much like end of summer. So could you please release OmniOutliner for iPad just now?

OK, maybe my feeling a little chilly this morning is not that big an impact on your release schedules... and maybe even the official end of summer on September, 23rd is not that important to you. I understand that and I do appreciate your delivering priority is quality not time.

I am quite happy with my OmniFocus on the iPad (and OmniGraffle and OmniGraphSketcher), and I've been looking forward to OmniOutliner there for quite some time. Like a lot of people, I stopped carrying around my MacBook all the time and replaced it with my iPad. That works just great. And to make it even greater, I need an outliner. Currently, I'm using some product, that lets me make some outlines. And it works. But that's just it. No great user experience.

Even if I have not seen the iPad version of OmniOutliner or heard anything about it, my experience tells me that OmniOutliner for iPad will be great (for me).

As Scott Adams just recently wrote at the end of a post: I can't remember if I had a point.

Kind regards from Switzerland
Boris

P.S.: I'd appreciate any update on progress of the development .