View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
If folks aren't seeing badges update, please email us! Ifonline, I'm responding to your support ticket, as well, so we can gather more info if you're still seeing this. Thanks!
Thanks. I will gladly respond to the e-mail when it arrives. In the meantime, what I had happen was slightly different, if that matters:

I had a task that was due soon (48 hour window) and it was orange. It showed as due soon on the iPhone and on the Mac. So far, so good. At 10am (my notification time), the Mac marked the item to overdue and colored it red. I checked the iPhone, and it did not. It still showed as due soon (and was still orange). I pressed the sync button to see if that would help, but it did not. Nothing I would do would get the iPhone app to show the item as overdue (just as it was on the Mac). Finally, I forced OmniFocus to quit and restarted it. At that point, I saw the optimization message and then the item moved to overdue and was colored red. So, it seems to have taken a force-quit and restart of the app to get the item to transition to overdue from due soon.

Hopefully I explained that well.