View Single Post
I weigh in that I *kind* of agree with you that eye-candy doesn't seem to get any special treatment. But it seems that there are a lot of users (at least here on these boards) that do prefer it's simple interface. I have looked around at what themes other people have set up, but there don't seem to be that many (further indication that it doesn't seem to be a high priority for other users).

I wouldn't mind some enhanced functionality that, coupled with a UI enhancement, would let me have one-click access to more options. Screen real estate is an issue for me as I work all day on a 13" macbook air, and I can only get so many perspectives to be listed up top (whatever that area is called). I do wish either those icons could be made even smaller, or have some kind of side-bar that is small. Maybe if it could somehow be included in the Inspect window, which also takes away from my screen real estate. Maybe something that auto opens with a mouse-over.

I guess I kind of veered from your comment on OF's level of attractiveness; sorry about that. But if they are going to change it, I hope they add some of the functionality I need. ;-)