The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Changing the saturation of an image Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
There are times when I'm wireframing that I grab an image online, copy it to the clipboard, then paste it in my canvas.

Is there a way that I can change the image's saturation? Meaning remove the color from it? I see that I can change the image transparency, but I need to make it a greyscale image, without round-tripping through photoshop...

any ideas??

Not that I know of... Omnigraffle is primarliy a layout/ wireframing tool, not for image editing. For that you have to do a round-trip to another program.