The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View >> Flagged items disappear when completed. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi all -

I've been using flags in OF to mark the things that I intend to finish during any given day. During a quick morning review, I browse all my lists and mark items that either *must* get done or that I'd like to get done. At the end of the day, I make sure there's nothing that needed to get done that didn't, and for any that weren't mission critical, I simply remove the flag. In essence, I use flags as my next actions list.

The problem is that when I use View >> Flagged, marking off an item that's the only item flagged in a certain project removes that project from the view - despite the fact that I'm looking at Actions >> Any Status and Projects >> All. In this situation, shouldn't flagged items that are completed remain in the view no matter what?

It's helpful to me to look at a list of completed items at the end of the day and review the completed items to make sure there are no loose ends I neglected to mark. Plus, I have to track my client time, and this is a nice way to make sure I didn't miss any billing opportunities.

Is this a "bug" or am I just missing something?

Thanks for your help!

Matt