The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Suggestion for Setting Day/Week/Month Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When setting the start or Due time of a task, there is a set of three buttons:

Day | Week | Month

As you know, if you tap them it moves the date to the next day, or 1 weeks time, or one months time.

However if you tap them more than once they do nothing further.

My suggestion is that on repeated taps they continue to move the date forward by the same increment: eg. If you tap the "Week" button three times you get a date in three weeks. Or if you tap the "Month" button two times you get a date in two months.

I think this would be a good enhancement without having to introduce any further buttons or complexity to that page.

[sent to ninjas]

I completely second this request.

Thanks guys - if you mail your requests to the support ninjas, we can record it in the development database for you.