The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Location Reminders Battery Issue Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Has anyone else been experiencing significant battery issues with OmniFocus for iPhone with location services enabled and a geofence associated with a context?

At first I thought this might have been an iPhone 4s iOS issue, however even after updating iOS to 5.0.1 and making sure OmniFocus is running 1.12 I'm still noticing my battery life dropping significantly throughout the day.

I've noticed that even when the app is closed the location services notification icon is still constantly on and the battery usage only appears to return to normal when location services are completely turned off...

Has anyone else experienced something similar? Is this an iOS problem, an app problem, or both?

-Salem