The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Omnigraffle 5.4 - text reflow issues Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
After upgrading to 5.4, text has suddenly reflowed all over the place in a wireframe document that used to be fine.

Here's an image showing the problem:

See the "minutes" and "seconds" labels alongside the text fields. This happens everywhere in the document where I had this layout.

The label is part of a group with the text field and heading. The label text properties look like this:

I can fix the text by changing it to "Reflow to fit", but I have to do this now across 20 pages, several occurrences per page.

Please investigate this bug.