The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Anyone using Lotus Notes 8.5 with OmniFocus? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
This is the location of your mail file on your local system/server. You can find this in your location document within notes. If you look for the mail tab on your current location document you should see something. For me this is mail3/russbl1.nsf as this is my short name and the one that was setup by the domino admin. I am not sure how to cut/paste pictures so I would just recommend that you search on location document / mail file with google if you need any information on how to get to this page. For me on 8.5 I click on the lower right bottom of the window where it shows my current location. This pops up a list of locations and I select "Edit current...". I then select the mail tab from the document that was opened. Please note if you do not use a local replica I am not sure how to set up this value so your links work correctly.