The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus Alpha vs Various GTD Apps Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have been using kGTD for half a year now, and am therefore keen to see OF asap, because of the possibility of importing my 50+ projects.

I received the sneaky peek yesterday.
In the meantime I have looked at ThinkingRock and iGTD.

TR2 I find to be the most feature-rich but also the least user-friendly.

iGTD is - for the moment - a bit behind on features and somewhat more buggy than TR, but it is moving very fast.

Compared with the 2 above, I find OF's UI better designed - although I wouldn't have minded if it were less like kGTD.

It is however still very limited on features, compared with iGTD and TR, and some basic stuff is missing.

In the coming weeks, I'll start using it alongside kGTD to see how it performs...