The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mailtags support?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton
I'm glad that worked. I don't know of another way to accomplish the "selection" content inclusion mode.

Should I perhaps make the default content inclusion mode be something besides "selection"? The other modes don't require editing the script and I would prefer that novice scripters can use the scripts easily.

At any rate, I'll add properties for the name of the "Edit" menu and the "Copy" command, so they are easier to localize.
Sorry but that is beyond me (poor novice user…) well I will know what to look for, in caes You update the script. A reminder for non-Wnglish-types in the ReadMe would help though.

Greetings and off (Holiday!)

Rolf