The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Canvas relationships Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Please forgive me if this has been covered - Just started using OG and I have a question:

I'm setting up a website map which is pretty complex and I can't fit everything into one canvas, so I'm creating multiple canvases for each section of my site. My main canvas contains several sections which are represented in detail in different canvases; when I go to presentation mode how do I reference one item to bring up it's corresponding canvas? And then return to the "main" canvas once I have completed reviewing that section?

Thanks in advance.