The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > Kinkless Getting Things Done
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Utility Drawer open when data file opens Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I never used the utility drawer much until I started using kGTD, which is unusable without it. Soon after, along came OOP v.3.6 which keeps the drawer closed by default.

I don't remember whether the prior versions had the drawer open by default or open if it was open when the file was previously closed. Either of these would be preferable to closed by default, if there's some way to set it in 3.6.

Otherwise I request a UI change for future versions of opening a OO file with the drawer in the same open/closed position that the file had when it was last closed.