The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Shopping Lists Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
With the release of OF 1.1 near, and OF for the iPhone, combined with the likelihood that I'll get either an iPod Touch or an iPhone, I'm wondering if I should start using OF for my shopping lists (grocery, mostly). In general, I do keep Context = Errands:Hardware type items in OF, but do not use Shopping:Grocery, Shopping:Pharmacy, etc contexts. Hardware type purposes just seem so much more project oriented than, say, food shopping and who knows in advance how to predict when you'll run out of TP? I tend to keep those lists on my Palm PDA in HandyShopper. Any, OF for the iPhone centric ideas for keeping shopping lists in OF?