The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Omnifocus crashes all the time on iphone 3g Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have no problem paying the money for the application. I just want it to work when I use it. It seems that whenever there are important things that I need to capture and add an action for the application crashes on me mid way through. I then have to go to the inbox to see whether enough of it was saved for me to edit. I can also make the application crash sometimes just scrolling through the nearby actions and marking some of them complete. I then need to go back in and see how many it remembered and how many I need to re-mark (and hope it doesn't crash again). I would say it crashes about half the time I use it :(

My entire database is pretty small, maybe 100 items max. Again, the money isn't a problem for me, I would have happily paid double for the functionality, I just am just frustrated that I can trust it to keep running when I need it.