The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cute app but not in the Illustrator class Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Cute app, but I was hoping to do what I now do (awkwardly) with Illustrator: copy a table, create a chart and then interactively edit it to make it simpler and prettier, and add more information that you can't easily add using a spreadsheet (by drawing on the chart).

In initial tests I have tried to paste a small table of 4 columns:

1 column of labels + 1 column of numbers works as a bar chart. Add another column of numbers, however, and you've got a labeled scatter chart whether you want it or not.

1 column of labels + 3 columns of numbers doesn't seem to work. The graph & inspector show only two columns of numbers (as a scatter chart) & no labels.

Alas, I'm going to have to stick with Illustrator.