The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feat Req: Launch OF With: Due Soon Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Congrats on the speedier 1.2.3 release!

I'd love to just be able to click the OmniFocus icon and go straight to my to-do list. The "home page," by and large, is just a pesky intermediary that lies between me and Getting Things Done.

Can we have a setting such as:

Launch OmniFocus With: Home Page | Due Soon

Many thanks for the consideration.

In related news: I recently figured out that my OmniFocus for Mac's "Default Time for Due Dates" was set to 12am. Hence, what I envisioned as being due "today" was really Overdue as soon as the day was one minute old! So a tip for users with this issue: Reset that value to 11:59pm... and Omni Dev may want to consider putting 11:59pm as the default, rather than 12am (perhaps the most recent release does so already).